Manchu Manoj’s upcoming film Mr.Nokia might not hit the screens on February 17, if the latest buzz is to be believed. The film’s post production is going on in Chennai and there has been no official confirmation from the makers if the film will vie for audience’s attention on February 17 along with Nippu, Love Failure and Poola Rangadu. Ani has directed the film and Krithi Kharbanda, Sana Khan are playing the lead roles in the film. Mr.Nokia is touted to be an action entertainer and it boasts of some excellent stunts by Manoj. Yuvan Shankar Raja has composed the music. If the film doesn’t release on February 17, it likely to be postponed by a week or to the third week of March. More details are awaited.
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success
- Former heroine’s Tollywood comeback after 8 years