Music Maestro Ilayaraja suffered a heavy personal loss when his wife, Jeeva, passed away on Monday night due to a cardiac arrest. This sad news comes just days after Dasari Narayana Rao’s wife, Mrs. Dasari Padma, passed away.
Ilayaraja was in Hyderabad, attending the press event of Sri Rama Rajyam. The news we have received is that Mrs. Jeeva was rushed to Apollo Hospital after she suffered a cardiac arrest, but she expired on the way. She was 60. She is survived by Ilayaraja, sons Karthik Raja and Yuvan Shankar Raja as well as daughter Bhavatharani.
123telugu.com extends its condolences and prays for strength to the Ilayaraja family in this moment of sadness. RIP Mrs. Ilayaraja
Articles that might interest you:
- Raashi Khanna turns psycho killer for her next?
- Poll : Which of these star heroines should do a web series?
- Vijay Sethupathi donates big to Covid victims
- Rajini to fly in a special chartered flight for treatment
- Kiara Advani shows off kickboxing skills
- Amitabh Bachchan launches Son of India’s powerful song