After making a lot of noise thanks to the steamy content and titillating promos, veteran filmmaker MS Raju’s Dirty Hari finally released on Friday Movies ATT app day before yesterday. The film surprisingly received positive reviews from critics and even audiences gave it a thumbs up.
The makers released a poster, saying that a total of 91,818 people have watched Dirty Hari within 24 hours of its release. Going by this claim, at Rs 120 (including taxes), Dirty Hari has collected a gross of Rs 1.10 crore. Needless to say, this is a solid start for this small budgeted film.
Dirty Hari features Shravan Reddy, Ruhani Sharma and Simrat Kaur in lead roles. The film has been produced by Guduru Sateesh Babu and Guduru Sai Puneeth.
Articles that might interest you:
- Most Eligible Bachelor’s makers utilising the free time well
- Star heroine’s special song in Varun Tej’s Ghani
- Nag Ashwin Comments About Prabhas’s Project K
- Drushyam 2’s OTT premiere date locked?
- Trivikram setting up Athadu combo for SSMB28
- Amitabh starts shooting for Prabhas’s Project K