After making a lot of noise thanks to the steamy content and titillating promos, veteran filmmaker MS Raju’s Dirty Hari finally released on Friday Movies ATT app day before yesterday. The film surprisingly received positive reviews from critics and even audiences gave it a thumbs up.
The makers released a poster, saying that a total of 91,818 people have watched Dirty Hari within 24 hours of its release. Going by this claim, at Rs 120 (including taxes), Dirty Hari has collected a gross of Rs 1.10 crore. Needless to say, this is a solid start for this small budgeted film.
Dirty Hari features Shravan Reddy, Ruhani Sharma and Simrat Kaur in lead roles. The film has been produced by Guduru Sateesh Babu and Guduru Sai Puneeth.
Articles that might interest you:
- Virata Parvam seals its release date finally
- Anasuya’s Thank You Trailer – Slick and Gripping
- Naveen Chandra’s new thriller launched in style
- Interview : Pradeep Machiraju – I have struggled 10 years to achieve my dream
- Tamil exhibitors demand 10% extra share from Master’s makers
- Big update: Prabhas to join forces with star Bollywood director