Tamil star Vikram and director Gautham Menon created a huge buzz when they joined forces with each other for a high budget spy thriller, Dhruva Natchathiram. The film’s unit kicked off the shooting with a teaser, which was unveiled recently to a thumping response.
A couple of days ago, Dhruva Natchathiram’s regular shooting began in Hosur, Karnataka, without much hype and hoopla. The latest schedule will last until February 5th. Anu Emmanuel will be seen opposite Vikram in this high budget thriller.
Dhruva Natchathiram will be wrapped up at a brisk pace and the film will be released in August.
- Sukumar to have a busy year with 4 projects
- Allu Arjun fulfills his wife’s wish this Sankranthi
- Venkatesh scores his 1st $1M with F2; Rajini his 4th $2M with Petta
- Anil Ravipudi becomes hot property in Tollywood
- Producers create 10,000 sq ft gym for superstar