Tamil star Vikram and director Gautham Menon created a huge buzz when they joined forces with each other for a high budget spy thriller, Dhruva Natchathiram. The film’s unit kicked off the shooting with a teaser, which was unveiled recently to a thumping response.
A couple of days ago, Dhruva Natchathiram’s regular shooting began in Hosur, Karnataka, without much hype and hoopla. The latest schedule will last until February 5th. Anu Emmanuel will be seen opposite Vikram in this high budget thriller.
Dhruva Natchathiram will be wrapped up at a brisk pace and the film will be released in August.
- Devadas completes censor formalities
- Massive release for Vishal’s next
- Advance bookings open for Aravinda Sametha
- Nannu Dochukunduvate’s latest collections
- Script work nearing completion for Sam’s prestigious project