After a lot of speculation and pre-production, the much-awaited biopic, Mahanati finally went on floors today. The film is currently being canned in Rama Krishna Studios Hyderabad where a special set has been erected.
Keerthi Suresh and Samantha play lead roles in this film which is directed by Nag Ashwin of Yevade Subramanyam fame. Ashwini Dutt produces this film on his Vyjayanti movie banner.
Dulquer Salman will also be seen in a key role in this film which will be released in Tamil, Telugu and Malayalam.
Articles that might interest you:
- Collections-Ismart Shankar has a good Monday
- Taapsee excited about Mithali Raj biopic
- How EVV’s warning got rid of Allari Naresh’s bad habit
- Chiranjeevi-Koratala film to have an interesting backdrop
- National award-winning actor joins Disco Raja
- Still no update on Nikhil’s Arjun Suravaram