After a lot of speculation and pre-production, the much-awaited biopic, Mahanati finally went on floors today. The film is currently being canned in Rama Krishna Studios Hyderabad where a special set has been erected.
Keerthi Suresh and Samantha play lead roles in this film which is directed by Nag Ashwin of Yevade Subramanyam fame. Ashwini Dutt produces this film on his Vyjayanti movie banner.
Dulquer Salman will also be seen in a key role in this film which will be released in Tamil, Telugu and Malayalam.
Articles that might interest you:
- Red teaser- Intriguing and well cut
- Chiranjeevi as chief guest for O Pitta Katha’s pre-release event
- Bheeshma’s solid first week Nizam share
- Bollywood star confirmed for Khaidi remake
- An extensive schedule awaits Allu Arjun-Sukumar film
- After Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, Tabu to act in yet another Telugu film?