Some time back, we had revealed that the magnum opus, 2.0 starring Rajinikanth and Akshay Kumar is likely to be postponed. Earlier today, there was news that the film has indeed been postponed to a later date in the same year.
Even noted media personnel in the Tamil industry tweeted about it and said that instead of 2.0, Akshay Kumar’s new film Padman will release on the 25th of January 2018.
There was a lot of disappointment for the fans but now noted Bollywood critic Taran revealed that all those reports are false and the film will come on time.
Both Rajinikanth and Akshay have wrapped up their shoot part and the team is busy in the extensive post production which is taking a lot of time. 2.0 is directed by the genius Shankar.
#2point0 release shifted to April 2018? No truth to it. 25 Jan 2018 it is and that's final. Stars Rajinikanth and Akshay Kumar.
— taran adarsh (@taran_adarsh) August 19, 2017
Articles that might interest you:
- Drishyam 2 nears the 200 crore mark
- Bigg Boss 6 – Revanth wins a crazy task
- Date & time locked for the trailer release of star actress’s next
- Waltair Veerayya’s shoot update is here
- Dulquer Salmaan kills it in the latest looks
- Indian actress’ huge honor at FIFA World Cup 2022