Vikram’s Saamy 2, the much-awaited sequel to Saamy, is all set to go on floors later this month. The original film, directed by Hari, had turned Vikram into a major star in Tamil cinema more than a decade ago. Now, the original team is coming together once again for the sequel.
While Vikram and Trisha, who played the lead roles in Saamy, are teaming up once again in Saamy 2, the film also includes Keerthy Suresh and Bobby Simha. Hari is going to direct the film and DSP will score the music.
Saamy was remade in Telugu with Balakrishna in lead role as Lakshmi Narasimha. More details about Saamy 2 are awaited.
- Abhimanyudu’s director bags a big offer
- It’s my responsibility to promote young talent: Chiranjeevi
- Prabhudeva, Tamannaah starrer Devi sequel goes on floors
- Here’s the much-awaited update on Vijay’s Sarkar
- Talented Telugu actor grabs Mani Ratnam’s next