Following the back-to-back successes of Janatha Garage and Manyam Puli, Malayalam superstar Mohanlal is now a bankable brand in Tollywood. The stalwart actor’s Onam hit, Oppam, is releasing on February 3rd as Kanupapa.
Kanupapa is a crime thriller and Mohanlal will be seen as a visually challenged lift operator who gets involved in a murder. This film will be on the lines of Chiranjeevi’s Pasivadi Praanam.
Directed by Priyadarshan, Kanupapa is being presented by Dileep Kumar Bolugoti on his Overseas Network Entertainment. Baby Meenakshi, Vimala Raman and Nedumudi Venu will be seen in crucial roles.
- Star heroine plays a bartender in her next
- Vijay’s Sarkar continues its impressive show
- Popular Tollywood comedian’s key role in Bharateeyudu 2?
- Yatra’s release postponed?
- Noted Tollywood producer to release Aquaman