Young Mumbai beauty Adah Sharma is making her Tollywood comeback with a thriller. The film has been interestingly titled as ? (Question Mark). She plays a Telangana girl in the movie and for the first time, Adah has dubbed for her role in Telugu.
Speaking about her new feat in a latest interview, Adah said that actors can be more expressive if they understand the meaning of the words. She went on to say that she always wanted to dub in her own voice to give a sense of completeness to her roles. She said excitedly that she speaks good Telugu and that she has wrapped up the dubbing in just one day.
? (Question mark) is being directed by debutant Vipra and produced by Gouri Krishna under Shree Krishna Creations banner. Kunche Raghu is composing the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- My revenge is coming soon: Keerthy Suresh tells Nithiin
- Shocking buzz: Pushpa’s shoot halted after crew members test COVID positive?
- Sarkaru Vaari Pata to be shot there for over a month
- Finally, Rhea Chakraborty’s brother gets bail
- Allu Arjun enters Yahoo India’s most searched celebs list
- Latest- KGF 2’s special teaser date fixed?