It is a known fact that superstar Rajinikanth has already started shooting for his gangster flick Kaala. Currently, the crew is canning some important shot in Mumbai and the latest news is that a huge set of slum area is being readied in Chennai outskirts.
As Rajini is a huge star, it is getting very hard to shoot in various locations in Mumbai and that is the reason Dhanush and team have decided to recreate this slum area with a whopping budget of 6 crores.
Rajini will start shooting in this set from the first week of June. Huma Qureshi is cast as the female lead in this film which also has Samutrakani in an important role.
- Sree Vishnu announces his next
- Sammohanam’s first three day collections
- Star hero’s son to study filmmaking abroad
- Ramya Krishna begins shooting for Sailaja Reddy Alludu
- Shruti Haasan turns producer