Mumbai starlet Malvika Sharma is making her Tollywood debut with Ravi Teja’s soon-to-release action, family entertainer, Nela Ticket. The film is slated to hit the screens on May 25.
In a latest interview with a leading English daily, Malvika opened up about her role in Nela Ticket. “I play a medico who has a tapori and tomboyish demeanour. I am just the same in real life, and so the director asked me just to be myself. I wear minimal makeup and sport a ponytail throughout the film,” said the young actress, who is studying to be a lawyer, her childhood dream.
Nela Ticket is directed by Kalyan Krishna. Ram Talluri has bankrolled the movie under SRT Entertainments banner.
- Rana rubbishes rumors about his health
- Bollywood actress’ wish: To debut in Tollywood opposite Prabhas
- Chay to play a cricketer in his next
- Madras High Court comes to Trisha’s rescue
- Kiara Advani treats herself to an authentic Hyderabadi experience