Mumbai starlet Malvika Sharma is making her Tollywood debut with Ravi Teja’s soon-to-release action, family entertainer, Nela Ticket. The film is slated to hit the screens on May 25.
In a latest interview with a leading English daily, Malvika opened up about her role in Nela Ticket. “I play a medico who has a tapori and tomboyish demeanour. I am just the same in real life, and so the director asked me just to be myself. I wear minimal makeup and sport a ponytail throughout the film,” said the young actress, who is studying to be a lawyer, her childhood dream.
Nela Ticket is directed by Kalyan Krishna. Ram Talluri has bankrolled the movie under SRT Entertainments banner.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry