It is a known fact that Vijay Sethupathi is doing a film called 800 that is based on the life of controversial cricketer Muttiah Muralidharan. The first look also won a lot of applause from the public.
But ever since the biopic has been announced, the Tamil media is after Sethupathi to drop the projects as it is hurting the sentiments of many. Seeing all this, the star cricketer posted a tweet in Tamil today.
The tweet means “I understand that Vijay Sethupathi is facing a lot of pressure from a few people. I do not want a celebrated actor like him facing trouble because of people who mistook me. Hence, I am asking him to opt-out of this biopic.”
Vijay Sethupathi also responded to the tweet by saying thanks. But he did not say if he is walking away from the project.
நன்றி.. வணக்கம் 🙏🏻 pic.twitter.com/PMCPBDEgAC
— VijaySethupathi (@VijaySethuOffl) October 19, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Major’s production designer: 500 people worked on Taj Hotel set
- Adivi Sesh unveils Panchathantram’s title poster
- Chiranjeevi’s son-in-law Kalyaan Dhev hospitalized
- Salman Khan dances to Allu Arjun’s super hit song in Radhe
- Successful duo, Pawan Kalyan – Dil Raju to collaborate again?
- AP, Telangana theaters continue to run with 100% occupancy