It is a known fact that Vijay Sethupathi is doing a film called 800 that is based on the life of controversial cricketer Muttiah Muralidharan. The first look also won a lot of applause from the public.
But ever since the biopic has been announced, the Tamil media is after Sethupathi to drop the projects as it is hurting the sentiments of many. Seeing all this, the star cricketer posted a tweet in Tamil today.
The tweet means “I understand that Vijay Sethupathi is facing a lot of pressure from a few people. I do not want a celebrated actor like him facing trouble because of people who mistook me. Hence, I am asking him to opt-out of this biopic.”
Vijay Sethupathi also responded to the tweet by saying thanks. But he did not say if he is walking away from the project.
நன்றி.. வணக்கம் 🙏🏻 pic.twitter.com/PMCPBDEgAC
— VijaySethupathi (@VijaySethuOffl) October 19, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Whose lineup of upcoming films are you impressed with?
- Ravi Teja off to this picturesque location for Krack’s final schedule
- Salaar: Prabhas to be at his meanest best
- Photo Moment: Niharika-Chaitanya’s pre-wedding celebrations begin in style
- Yash plans yet another pan-Indian film after KGF
- Allu Arjun gets stylish and comfy gift from Vijay Deverakonda