Actress Sukumari, who is well known to Telugu movie lovers as the woman who played the role of Sabari in Mahesh Babu’s ‘Murari’, has passed away. She was being treated in Chennai and she passed away in the hospital. Sukumari was 74 years old. Sukumari also essayed the role of Amala’s aunt in Nagarjuna’s ‘Nirnayam’.
The actress acted in a staggering 2500 films across the Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam and Odissi film industries. She was honoured with the Padmasri by the Government of India in 2003.
123telugu.com is saddened by this development and extends its condolences to the family of Sukumari garu.
- Announcement of National Film Awards postponed due to Elections
- NTR’s latest pictures lead to injury rumors
- Avengers: Endgame set for a $300M North American opening weekend
- Interesting title for Kanchana’s Bollywood remake
- Venky Mama’s Hyderabad schedule underway
- DSP saved from the wrath of Mahesh’s fans