Yesterday, the audio of Vijay’s Sarkar was released on a grand note in Chennai. The film has Vijay playing a key role and from the past few weeks, there has been news that Vijay will be playing a CM of the state in the second half of the film.
This news has caught on like wildfire and Murugadoss has himself decided to clear the air regarding these reports. Speaking to a private channel today, Murugadoss said that Vijay will not be seen as a CM but he will be involved in the political game in his own way in the film.
Keerthy Suresh and Varalakshmi Sarath Kumar play female leads in this film which has music by AR Rahman.
Articles that might interest you:
- Massive setback for Saaho
- Priyadarshi’s Mallesham gets a release date
- Sharwanand’s next with this director?
- Star hero’s father passes away
- Big test for Falaknukma Das
- Poll: Which of these Sharwanand films will be a bigger hit?