Yesterday, the audio of Vijay’s Sarkar was released on a grand note in Chennai. The film has Vijay playing a key role and from the past few weeks, there has been news that Vijay will be playing a CM of the state in the second half of the film.
This news has caught on like wildfire and Murugadoss has himself decided to clear the air regarding these reports. Speaking to a private channel today, Murugadoss said that Vijay will not be seen as a CM but he will be involved in the political game in his own way in the film.
Keerthy Suresh and Varalakshmi Sarath Kumar play female leads in this film which has music by AR Rahman.
Articles that might interest you:
- First look of Gopichand, Tamannaah’s Seetimaarr is out
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo beats BAN; All-time top 4 in the US
- Yes, I have anger issues: Naga Shaurya
- Two young beauties under consideration for Karthikeya sequel
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 26-01-2020
- Allu Arjun wants to enter Bollywood with these kind of movies