Since the last few days, there have been numerous rumours that star actress Nayanthara has been roped in for a special role in the ongoing Mahesh-Murugadoss’ project. Just when the rumours started to catch more steam, the director seemed to have decided to put an end to the speculation.
Murugadoss took to Twitter a while ago and said, “Rakulpreet is the only female lead in my film with Mahesh sir”. The shooting of this Telugu-Tamil bilingual action entertainer has been going on in Chennai. Mahesh will be seen as an intelligence officer in this high budget action entertainer.
Rakulpreet is the only female lead in my film with Mahesh sir
— A.R.Murugadoss (@ARMurugadoss) September 16, 2016
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble
- Taxiwaala’s US premiere collections
- Dil Raju launches Nandita Sweta’s Akshara