By now, everyone knows that Allu Sirish is working on the remake of the Malayalam hit ABCD. He recently announced the film on Twitter and said that a debutante named Sanjeev Reddy will be directing it.
The latest we hear now is that a star music director has been roped in to compose the music and his name will be announced tomorrow. Sirish’s last film, Okka Kshanam faired decently well and once again Sirish is coming up with an interesting role which was earlier done by Dulquer Salman.
The female lead is yet to be roped in for this film which is being produced by Madhura Sreedhar.
- Tamannaah, Sundeep’s bold chemistry in Next Enti’s trailer strikes an impact
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- Vijay Deverakonda’s cheeky reply to Prabhas
- Taapsee reveals why she can’t demand a pay equal to male stars
- RX100’s director ready with his next script