By now, everyone knows that Allu Sirish is working on the remake of the Malayalam hit ABCD. He recently announced the film on Twitter and said that a debutante named Sanjeev Reddy will be directing it.
The latest we hear now is that a star music director has been roped in to compose the music and his name will be announced tomorrow. Sirish’s last film, Okka Kshanam faired decently well and once again Sirish is coming up with an interesting role which was earlier done by Dulquer Salman.
The female lead is yet to be roped in for this film which is being produced by Madhura Sreedhar.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star heroine’s remuneration demands become a new headache
- Will Mr. KK end Vikram flop streak?
- Vijay Antony’s next launched
- Adivi Sesh’s Evaru gets preponed
- Ranarangam postponed- Gives hint about Saaho’s new release date
- Pink’s Tamil version gets a release date