By now, everyone knows that Allu Sirish is working on the remake of the Malayalam hit ABCD. He recently announced the film on Twitter and said that a debutante named Sanjeev Reddy will be directing it.
The latest we hear now is that a star music director has been roped in to compose the music and his name will be announced tomorrow. Sirish’s last film, Okka Kshanam faired decently well and once again Sirish is coming up with an interesting role which was earlier done by Dulquer Salman.
The female lead is yet to be roped in for this film which is being produced by Madhura Sreedhar.
Articles that might interest you:
- Telugu Review : Shukra
- Mahanati producer wishes Nag Ashwin with a fun throwback story
- Sonu Sood turns saviour yet again
- Suspense on Vakeel Saab’s OTT premiere to end soon
- Saranga Dariya song surpasses a new milestone
- Solid deal for Shyam Singha Roy’s non-theatrical rights