Yesterday, we have reported that music wizard Ilaiyaraaja was getting treated for gastrointestinal ailment in a private hospital in Chennai. No serious health problems were reported and the septuagenarian composer was discharged yesterday afternoon.
Close sources to him informed that he hasn’t taken any time to recuperate and instead starting working on the background score of his next project. The legendary composer has got numerous projects up his sleeve and he has been working on their tunes from the past few days.
- Nayanthara’s royal look from Sye Raa revealed
- Positive word out of mouth helping Taxiwaala
- Another unique attempt in NTR biopic?
- Star actress trashes rumours about her career in Telugu
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date