It is well known that Mohan Babu and comedy king Allari Naresh have teamed up for an upcoming film titled ‘Mama Manchu Alludu Kanchu’. Srinivas Reddy is the film’s director and the regular shooting will kick start very soon.
As a part of the film’s pre production phase, currently the music sittings are underway and composer Raghu Kunche is busy scoring tunes and he is accompanied by lyricist Chandra Bose and it is heard that the director is extracting the best from these two technicians.
Young actress Poorna will play the love interest of Allari Naresh while veteran actresses Meena and Ramya Krishna will share screen space with Mohan Babu. 24 Frames Factory will produce this film.
- Interesting title for Kanchana’s Bollywood remake
- Venky Mama’s Hyderabad schedule underway
- DSP saved from the wrath of Mahesh’s fans
- Nani-Indraganti film gets a launch date
- Fans relieved- Bunny finally starts AA19
- Has Nani taken a risk with Gang Leader?