Nagarjuna’s Bangarraju, a spin-off to his blockbuster fantasy entertainer Soggade Chinni Nayana, has been in the news for the last couple of years. However, the project was delayed due to various issues, the most prominent one being the script.
Now, if the latest buzz is to be believed, the film’s director Kalyan Krishna has been busy with the music compositions along with Anup Rubens. SCN was a musical hit and expectations will be high on Bangarraju’s audio album this time around. The film is expected to go on floors from March first or second week.
Naga Chaitanya will be seen in a key role in Bangarraju. Ramya Krishna plays the leading lady opposite Nag. Stay tuned for more updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Actress Vanitha’s third marriage in doldrums
- Back to back remakes for Chiru?
- When will Krish resume Pawan Kalyan’s film?
- Nani’s Tuck Jagadish team under home quarantine
- Shahid ready with award-winning performance with Jersey
- Interesting update on Mahesh’s Sarkaru Vaari Pata