Nagarjuna’s Bangarraju, a spin-off to his blockbuster fantasy entertainer Soggade Chinni Nayana, has been in the news for the last couple of years. However, the project was delayed due to various issues, the most prominent one being the script.
Now, if the latest buzz is to be believed, the film’s director Kalyan Krishna has been busy with the music compositions along with Anup Rubens. SCN was a musical hit and expectations will be high on Bangarraju’s audio album this time around. The film is expected to go on floors from March first or second week.
Naga Chaitanya will be seen in a key role in Bangarraju. Ramya Krishna plays the leading lady opposite Nag. Stay tuned for more updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 5 – A triangular love story happening in the house
- Netflix bags OTT rights of Nani’s next
- Smashing glimpse of Ajith’s Valimai raises expectations
- Mahesh Babu’s meeting with Uppena director raises curiosity
- Shalini Pandey responds to her big Hindi debut getting delayed
- Maha Samudram trailer – Massy, intense and power-packed