Nagarjuna’s Bangarraju, a spin-off to his blockbuster fantasy entertainer Soggade Chinni Nayana, has been in the news for the last couple of years. However, the project was delayed due to various issues, the most prominent one being the script.
Now, if the latest buzz is to be believed, the film’s director Kalyan Krishna has been busy with the music compositions along with Anup Rubens. SCN was a musical hit and expectations will be high on Bangarraju’s audio album this time around. The film is expected to go on floors from March first or second week.
Naga Chaitanya will be seen in a key role in Bangarraju. Ramya Krishna plays the leading lady opposite Nag. Stay tuned for more updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Has Samantha backed out of Maha Samudram?
- Rakul Preet turns vegan
- Tamil actress in Manchu Manoj’s pan-India film?
- Rejected at least 50 scripts in search of a good script: Rashmika Mandanna
- Aranya is my toughest film till date : Rana
- This actress is back to digital!