Following the debacle of his Dasara release, Bruce Lee, Ram Charan took a decent time to kickstart his next film. It is well known that Charan’s next will be the official remake of Tamil hit Thani Oruvan under Surender Reddy’s direction. Tentatively titled Rakshak, the film will be launched in February.
123telugu had already reported that young Tamil music director duo Hip Hop Tamizha will score the music for the film. Today, the duo tweeted saying that the work for their Telugu debut has commenced in Bengaluru. The duo also announced that they are looking forward to jamming with fresh local talents.
The film will be produced by Allu Aravind and Arvind Swami, who surprised everyone with his menacing performance in the original, will reprise his role in the remake as well.
- FDFS : Highlights from Taxiwaala
- Taxiwaala will set a new benchmark for comedy: Vijay Deverakonda
- Kalyan Ram and Tarak wish their sister on political entry
- Keerthy Suresh ready to go de-glam on-screen
- Respect our hardwork: Taxiwaala makers