Here’s some good news for all the fans of Maestro Ilayaraja. This musical genius is soon coming up with his first ever grand operatic composition for a full length dance production, Swappanam – Dance Theatre and Dreams. This classical Bharatanatyam dance cum theatre performance has been scripted and conceived by Krithika Subrahmanian.
The production’s first show will be launched in Chennai on December 28th.
Of late, Ilayaraja has taken a break from film music compositions. He seems to be looking to explore various other avenues in the world of classical music. His last film in Telugu was the Prakash Raj directed ‘Ulavacharu Biryani’.
- Pawan Kalyan’s official statement about reports on comeback film
- Taxiwaala’s 3-day AP/TS collections
- Interview : Malavika Nair – I’m happy that Taxiwaala is doing well
- Much-awaited Bollywood film wraps up shoot
- Sarkar’s Tamil version emerges all-time 6th highest grosser