Actress Shruti Hassan never shies away from speaking her mind and often makes headlines with her straightforward statements. In a latest interview, Shruti gave a strong reply to people who have been making constant remarks about her lip job and weight gain.
“It’s my face, my body. What I do with it is nobody’s business. What people write about me on social media does not bother me. I am not answerable to anyone,” said Shruti.
The actress also downplayed the ongoing discussions on her weight gain, terming them “unnecessary”. “Looking good is part of our job, but the unnecessary chatter about weight must be filtered. Maintaining an acceptable figure for an actress is impossible. We are human. We gain and lose weight for roles and sometimes naturally too,” she added.
Shruti’s latest Bollywood movie, Behen Hogi Teri, is slated to release on June 9.
- RRR shoot underway – Interesting details here
- Ex-boyfriend opens up about Akshara Haasan’s private pics leak
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?