After making a smashing debut with Sreekanth Addala’s Kotha Bangaru Lokam, national award winning actress Shweta Basu Prasad acted in a few more Telugu movies before heading back to Mumbai, where she is currently working in TV and Bollywood.
After nearly 2 years of hiatus, Shweta is making her comeback to Tollywood with a comedy entertainer titled Mixture Potlam. Speaking about her comeback film, Shweta said that Mixture Potlam is pretty much like her life, which is sweet with a tinge of spice mixed in it.
The actress is hopeful about making her presence felt in Tollywood on her comeback.
- Gopichand’s spy thriller commences on the Indo-Pak border
- Will Nani’s dream to work with his favorite director come true?
- F2 becomes Venky & Varun’s career best grosser
- Vaishnav’s debut film will have Rangasthalam-like feel: Chiranjeevi
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic