After making a smashing debut with Sreekanth Addala’s Kotha Bangaru Lokam, national award winning actress Shweta Basu Prasad acted in a few more Telugu movies before heading back to Mumbai, where she is currently working in TV and Bollywood.
After nearly 2 years of hiatus, Shweta is making her comeback to Tollywood with a comedy entertainer titled Mixture Potlam. Speaking about her comeback film, Shweta said that Mixture Potlam is pretty much like her life, which is sweet with a tinge of spice mixed in it.
The actress is hopeful about making her presence felt in Tollywood on her comeback.
Articles that might interest you:
- Gaddalakonda Ganesh’s first day Nizam collections
- Mahesh, Mohan Babu get Dada Saheb Phalke South Awards
- Not sure who lost, but Cinema won in the end: Harish on Gaddhalakonda Ganesh
- Review : Gaddhalakonda Ganesh – Passable Gangster Drama
- Review : Bandobast – Only for a few thrills
- Forest cops file chargesheet against Mohanlal