Tamannaah is one of the top actresses in South who’s extremely popular for her dancing skills. Although she had the tag of a glam doll since the days of Happy Days, it was only from Badrinath that people began talking about her dancing skills. Later, she stunned a lot of people with her moves in Racha and Rebel. After almost a year, she’s going to act in a Tamil film and this untitled film has Ajith in lead role. Talking to a leading newspaper, she said, “I have been acting in quite a few Telugu films in the past couple of years, which is the reason behind my absence from Tamil cinema. In the past couple of years, my dancing skills have improved a lot, thanks to the Telugu films I have been part of. Now, I am confident that I can pull off even some of the most difficult dance moves with ease.” Right from the days of Badrinath, she thanked her co-stars, directors and choreographers for encouraging her to perform better. Meanwhile, she’ll soon be seen in the Telugu remake of Vettai and her upcoming Hindi film Himmatwala is currently under production.
Articles that might interest you:
- World Famous Lover’s US collections report
- Trivikram to do a quickie before NTR’s film?
- I am acting in movies again to pay my children’s school fees: Pawan Kalyan
- Balakrishna’s wife Vasundhara Devi’s signature forged
- Poll : Which among these films are you looking forward to watching?
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 16-02-2020