The shocking piracy of Vijay devarakonda upcoming thriller taxiwala has left the entire film industry in a state of shock. A few piracy sites have uploaded Taxiwaala’s high quality, unfinished film and it was shared on social media.
Strongly condemning the act, hero Nikhil requested everyone to not encourage piracy and watch Taxiwaala and other films only in theaters. “It happened to Aravindha Sametha and now Taxiwaala. My film (Mudra) could be the next,” Nikhil said, in a video tweet from the US.
Taxiwaala is all set to hit theaters on November 17. The film, directed by Rahul Sankrityan and produced by SKN, is being presented by GA2 and UV Creations banners. Debutant Priyanka Jawalkar is the film’s leading lady.
In the USA.. just saw a post from @sujithsarang nd reacted…
Two of my close friends @SKNonline nd Rahul maiden debut Adventure…
Request from the bottom of my heart 👉 KILL PIRACY pic.twitter.com/d6cxmheSRJ
— Nikhil Siddhartha (@actor_Nikhil) November 14, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda trains under international bike racing champ
- Will this talented heroine make a strong comeback?
- Interesting title in consideration for Vijay Devarakonda’s next
- Rakul’s calls Hindi superstar a secure actor
- Mannara hoping for a comeback with Sita
- Namrata is the balancing factor in my life-Mahesh