Director S.S. Rajamouli has a great knack for storytelling. His sense of drama and his grasp of the public pulse are par excellence. Now, his vision is going to global audiences with the help of the Baahubali franchise.
So what is the inspiration for Rajamouli’s story telling? Apparently, it comes from his grandfather. Rajamouli says that in his early days, his grandfather used to narrate mythological tales from Telugu and Indian folklore. These stories apparently provide much of the foundation for Rajamouli’s screenplay building.
The master director is now focusing his attention on the completion of ‘Baahubali – The Conclusion’.
Articles that might interest you:
- Acting in a mass film for the first time is exhilarating: Varun Tej
- Yet another sizzling special song for Payal Rajput?
- Shraddha Kapoor in talks for a female-centric film
- Speed up the shoot: Kamal tells Indian 2 team
- Ace cinematographer Rathnavelu to turn director
- Hollywood director Christopher Nolan to shoot Tenet in Mumbai