It’s been exactly 15 years since Tollywood star couple Mahesh Babu and Namrata Shirodkar tied the knot with each other after 4 years of courtship. On this occasion, Namrata interacted with a popular English daily and looked back at her 19-year-old relationship with Mahesh.
Namrata said that her life with Mahesh is a dream. “I just don’t want to wake up one day to realize it was just a dream. My husband and children are my world. I want my children to value marriage and its obligations as much as Mahesh and I do,” she said.
Namrata also opened up about her ‘scandal-free’ marriage with Mahesh. “Mahesh and I only have eyes for one another. I guess I’ve a lot to be grateful for. The thought of being unfaithful doesn’t even occur to either of us. It’s all about trust. I trust him completely, and he respects the fact and he trusts me. I do envy my own marriage sometimes. Because there are so many marriages going wrong around me,” Namrata said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sivakarthikeyan’s Doctor locks Netflix release date
- Vijay Deverakonda on Balakrishna’s Unstoppable?
- Allu Arjun, Vijay Deverakonda for Pushpaka Vimanam’s pre-release event
- Prabhas joins Adipurush sets for one last time
- A rare and gorgeous snap of Silk Smitha goes viral
- Allu Arjun to grace Pushpaka Vimanam’s pre-release event?