Nagarjuna is in a celebratory mood as his elder son Naga Chaitanya got engaged to Samantha in a grand ceremony last night. Meanwhile, Nag has also been promoting his upcoming devotional movie, Om Namo Venkatesaya, which is scheduled for a February 10th release.
The charming senior star participated in a promotional interview with a popular TV channel recently. At one point, Nag said he owes a lot to his Shiva director Ram Gopal Varma and that his love for RGV will never end.
Nag went on to say that RGV speaks his mind and those who have an issue with that should not read him at all. It’s amusing to see RGV, who has always been a target for many for his audacious tweets, getting some appreciation from the industry veteran.
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake
- Varma’s first look poster goes viral on social media
- Nithya Menen to play the title role in Jayalalithaa’s biopic
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections