My love is true, says actor Ram Charan. The Mega Power Star has responded when asked about his love life by students at a college fest. Ram Charan stated that he never knew about his wife’s background or wealth when he fell in love with her. “That kind of love is not really love. If you fall in love with her background, it is calculation”, he said.
Ram Charan also listed out the five things that matter in life. “Family, education, profession, health and love are the five most important things in your life. Don’t miss them”, said Charan to the students.
Ram Charan was attending the youth fest at Mallareddy College. He is going to start working on the official remake of Thani Oruvan soon.
- Date finalized for Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone’s wedding
- Old school romance for Sai Pallavi’s next
- Extensive night schedule for Kalyanram’s ongoing thriller
- Shriya’s interesting reply on turning mother
- Final schedule kick-starts for Suriya’s NGK