Shriya Saran is one of the very few actresses who had the opportunity to act with almost every top star of the industry in her long career of twelve years and she is still continuing to do films, her last one being ‘Pavitra’.
In an exclusive interview to Telugu daily Sakshi she said “I draw a great source of inspiration from my mother and she has been a pillar of strength behind me. She is a much disciplined lady and never gets irritated and does her household work passionately and is a very strong lady from inside which surprises me a lot. My mom usually calls me darling which I feel is the best compliment I could ever get.”
She further added that she is a sportive person and tries to compete with herself instead of comparing with others and believes that there is no shortcut to hard work.
- Shocking response for Priya Prakash Varrier’s new song
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals
- Taapsee’s epic reply to a netizen who asked her to marry him
- Kamal Haasan urges students to join politics