Writer-director Koratala Siva has broken Mahesh Babu’s long-standing jinx. Some directors who gave blockbusters to Mahesh on their first collaboration, later gave flops with their second association with the Superstar. Gunasekhar, Trivikram, Sreenu Vaitla and Sreekanth Addala are the directors who were part of this forgettable jinx.
But Koratala Siva, who had given a huge blockbuster in the form of Srimanthudu, has once again given a hit for the Superstar with their second film, Bharat Ane Nenu. Naturally, expectations on this star actor-director duo’s next collaboration will be high. Already, Koratala Siva had confirmed that he is planning a sequel to Bharat Ane Nenu.
When asked about his next project with Mahesh at Bharat Ane Nenu’s success meet last night, Koratala Siva said that he doesn’t have a story ready as of now. He further said that whenever he teams up with Mahesh in the future, the project will surely be bigger and grander than Bharat Ane Nenu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Akhanda doing solid pre-release business?
- Mahesh’s star power: Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s massive new record
- Trivikram wraps up a key aspect of Mahesh’s next?
- Balamevvadu title track: Keeravani sings in Manisharma’s composition
- Mahesh Babu’s debut film Rajakumarudu turns 22
- Chiranjeevi’s heartfelt wishes on Sonu Sood’s b’day