Amala Paul is all smiles these days, thanks to the stupendous response her recent film Nayak has received. Although she played a small role in the film, she captured everyone’s attention with Shubhalekha Rasukunna song which was shot in Iceland on Ram Charan and her. Talking to a leading newspaper, she said, “Before we shot that song, I watched the original song featuring Chiranjeevi and Radha. Their onscreen chemistry was dazzling and I realized that it was quite difficult because it’s their expressions more than the dance moves which stand out in the film. I must have watched it at least 100 times to understand the nuances. I’m glad that people liked the song in Nayak.”
Apparently, she bagged the offer in Allu Arjun starrer Iddarammayilatho after Bandla Ganesh saw the visuals of Shubhaleka Rasukunna. “I played a glamorous role in Nayak, but my role in Iddarammayilatho will be even more glamorous. I am having a blast shooting with Allu Arjun and Puri Jagannadh,” she said. The film is currently being shot in a forest near Bangkok and Kecha is supervising the action sequences featuring Allu Arjun. Catherine Tresa is the other actress in Iddarammayilatho. Puri Jagannadh is directing the film and Bandla Ganesh is producing it. Devi Sri Prasad is scoring the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Quarantine diaries-Kajal makes an Indian delicacy
- Pawan-Harish Shankar film to have a special role
- Lockdown Movie Suggestions : Sometimes (Sila Samayangalil)
- Exclusive interview : Eesha Rebba- 2021 will change my career in a big way
- Poll : After Prabhas, who among these will be the next pan-India star?
- Telangana government to make a key announcement?