Yesterday, it was reported that yesteryear actress Vanishree’s son Abhinaya Venkatesh Karthik passed away due to a Cardiac arrest. He was found dead at his father Karunakaran’s farmhouse in Chengalput district.
Later, news started coming in that Venkatesh had committed suicide due to depression. He was working as a professor at a medical college in Bengaluru. He recently returned to Chennai and was reportedly home quarantined due to the Coronavirus scare. Police registered a case and started an investigation on his death.
Articles that might interest you:
- Muddy’s action-packed and racy teaser impresses
- Uppena’s Aasi and Bebamma get a surprise gift from producers
- Rajendra Prasad’s Climax clears censor; Set for March 5th release
- Salman Khan’s crazy film launched in Mumbai
- Niharika’s next ready for a release
- Trivikram launches the inspiring title song from Sharwanand’s Sreekaram