Young Tiger NTR is currently shooting for the highly-anticipated Jai Lava Kusa. The film’s shooting is going on at a brisk pace at RFC, and several key scenes featuring NTR, Raashi Khanna and other important cast are being canned at the moment.
It is well-known that the Young Tiger will be essaying three different roles for the first time in his career. Already, there has been a huge buzz that NTR will be seen in the role of a government servant in one of the roles, while another role will have him playing a unique character that also demands him to wear prosthetics.
However, nothing much has been heard or discussed about NTR’s third role in the movie, and the makers have succeeded in maintaining the mystery factor afloat.
Bobby is directing this high budget entertainer and Kalyanram is producing it. The film will be shot majorly in Gujarat in May.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted channel bags Sye Raa for a bomb
- Gang Leader’s 4-day Nizam collections
- Valmiki’s ceded and Vizag pre-release business
- Bigg Boss – Big test for Punarnavi and Rahul’s relationship today
- Gang Leader’s latest AP/TG collections
- Interesting title of Vijay Devarakonda’s next revealed