Lokesh Kanagaraj is a top name in Tamil cinema as of now. The way he directed Khaidi won a lot of appreciation and also brought him a big offer in the form of Vijay’s Master.
The film is ready for a release and the latest update is that Mythri Movie Movie Makers has signed Lokesh for a biggie and has also paid him a big advance.
The actor for whom Lokesh will direct this film is yet unknown. But the talk is that the film will be Telugu-Tamil biggie that will be made on a massive scale. Watch this space for more updates on this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT Review : Amala Paul’s Cadaver – Telugu film on Hotstar
- RC16 expected to start rolling during this time
- NBK108 is being mounted on a massive budget?
- Shyam Singha Roy lines up for three Oscar categories
- This actress was the first choice of Puri Jagannadh for Liger
- Star producer comes to the support of Aamir Khan