Lokesh Kanagaraj is a top name in Tamil cinema as of now. The way he directed Khaidi won a lot of appreciation and also brought him a big offer in the form of Vijay’s Master.
The film is ready for a release and the latest update is that Mythri Movie Movie Makers has signed Lokesh for a biggie and has also paid him a big advance.
The actor for whom Lokesh will direct this film is yet unknown. But the talk is that the film will be Telugu-Tamil biggie that will be made on a massive scale. Watch this space for more updates on this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anand Deverakonda in a psycho crime thriller
- Paayal Rajput overcomes her fear, gets vaccinated
- Covid 2nd wave: Team RRR send out an appeal to the nation
- Fans commence Chiranjeevi’s birthday celebrations 100 days in advance
- Anil Ravipudi gives an update on F3’s release
- Suspense on Mahesh-Trivikram film’s title to end soon