Lokesh Kanagaraj is a top name in Tamil cinema as of now. The way he directed Khaidi won a lot of appreciation and also brought him a big offer in the form of Vijay’s Master.
The film is ready for a release and the latest update is that Mythri Movie Movie Makers has signed Lokesh for a biggie and has also paid him a big advance.
The actor for whom Lokesh will direct this film is yet unknown. But the talk is that the film will be Telugu-Tamil biggie that will be made on a massive scale. Watch this space for more updates on this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4 – This contestant cleverly edging to the top
- Poll : Who according to you will win the GHMC 2020 elections?
- Akshay Kumar hell-bent on having her as the heroine of his next
- Post a lull, star heroine back to her glamorous best
- Chiranjeevi rejecting noted directors – What’s the reason?
- Rajinikanth’s cold attitude with political entry hurting fans