Even as Hyderabad warmed up itself to the ongoing Infiniti Red Bull F1 India Showrun, the euphoria got only bigger with the participation of Akkineni Nagarjuna and his son, Naga Chaitanya. This is the first time ever that a Formula One Showrun is being held in town and the event attained more prominence with the participation of famous F1 racer
David Coulthard, who drove a car on the tankbund at the Hussain Sagar Lake.
Recently, we reported that Chaitanya even shot for a promo video for this prestigious event and being a diehard fan of racing, he has been quite excited about this sporting event. Thousands of F1 lovers thronged the Hussain Sagar Lake to catch glimpses of the emphatic race.
Nag and Chai even thrilled the fans as they drove an F1 racing car at the event.
- Mahesh to invite Rajini and Akshay to his multiplex?
- Young actress to play yesteryear heroine in NTR biopic
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release