Ever since the title logo is out, news has been circulating that Prabhas will be playing the role of Lord Rama in the movie but the makers refused to confirm it.
Meanwhile, young filmmaker Nag Ashwin, who is gearing up to direct Prabhas 21st film has confirmed that Prabhas will be essaying Lord Rama’s role in the film.
After Adipurush was announced Nag Ashwin quoted direction Om Raut’s tweet as wrote” Very excited to see Prabhas garu as Lord Rama…only very few actors have played him on the big screen before…good luck to the whole team!”.
Being bankrolled by T-Series banner, the film has high chances to hit the screens in 2022.
— Nag Ashwin (@nagashwin7) August 18, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Charmme defines Vijay Deverakonda in one line
- Roja almost recovered- Set to get back to shoots soon
- Prabhas’s crazy role in Salaar explained?
- Juicy gossip on Rajamouli-Mahesh Babu film
- Keerthy Suresh looks regal in her latest avatar
- Naveen Polishetty has no time for Bollywood