Ever since the title logo is out, news has been circulating that Prabhas will be playing the role of Lord Rama in the movie but the makers refused to confirm it.
Meanwhile, young filmmaker Nag Ashwin, who is gearing up to direct Prabhas 21st film has confirmed that Prabhas will be essaying Lord Rama’s role in the film.
After Adipurush was announced Nag Ashwin quoted direction Om Raut’s tweet as wrote” Very excited to see Prabhas garu as Lord Rama…only very few actors have played him on the big screen before…good luck to the whole team!”.
Being bankrolled by T-Series banner, the film has high chances to hit the screens in 2022.
— Nag Ashwin (@nagashwin7) August 18, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Fans not allowed to attend SPB’s funeral
- Tamannaah honored to reprise Tabu in Andhadhun remake
- Samantha to play a Pakistani terrorist?
- Keerthy Suresh to join Rang De sets soon
- Karan Johar strongly condemns media trial against him in drug case
- Pay-per-view price fixed for this star hero’s film