The high budget sci-fi thriller featuring two of the country’s biggest stars, Prabhas and Deepika Padukone, is one of the most eagerly awaited movies in India. The film is being helmed by young Tollywood filmmaker Nag Ashwin.
After the announcement of Amitabh Bachchan’s inclusion in the cast, there has been no update on this ambitious pan-India film for more than a month. But Nag Ashwin today told a fan that he will be giving an update on the movie after the Sankranthi festival. The talented director also said that the pre-production work is currently underway in full swing.
Nag Ashwin’s father-in-law and veteran Tollywood producer Ashwini Dutt is bankrolling the project. Well, it’s going to be a patient wait for a couple of weeks for fans.
Articles that might interest you:
- Deepika Padukone reveals a top-secret
- Emotional Vijay Deverakonda guarantees fans ‘nationwide madness’
- Salman Khan gives clarity about Radhe’s release
- Bangaru Bullodu – Filled with situational comedy
- Pooja Hegde wraps up her part for Radhe Shyam
- RRR-Audience in confusion over Rajamouli’s post