The high budget sci-fi thriller featuring two of the country’s biggest stars, Prabhas and Deepika Padukone, is one of the most eagerly awaited movies in India. The film is being helmed by young Tollywood filmmaker Nag Ashwin.
After the announcement of Amitabh Bachchan’s inclusion in the cast, there has been no update on this ambitious pan-India film for more than a month. But Nag Ashwin today told a fan that he will be giving an update on the movie after the Sankranthi festival. The talented director also said that the pre-production work is currently underway in full swing.
Nag Ashwin’s father-in-law and veteran Tollywood producer Ashwini Dutt is bankrolling the project. Well, it’s going to be a patient wait for a couple of weeks for fans.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Did RRR’s Dosti song reach your expectations?
- Team RRR flies to Europe for all-important schedule
- Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s First Notice poster sets a stunning new record
- Chiranjeevi’s special gift to his director Bobby on his birthday
- Friendship Day memory: Nani poses with Baahubali and RRR stars
- Striking first look of Ashwin Babu and Nandita Swetha’s Hidimba unveiled