Young filmmaker Nag Ashwin is basking in the grand success of Mahanati, the acclaimed biopic on legendary yesteryear heroine Savitri. Nag Ashwin’s vision and passion in translating Savitri’s illustrious life and legacy on the silver screen have been winning him accolades from all quarters.
However, Nag Ashwin refuses to take credit for Mahanati’s success. “We are standing on the shoulders of legends. We have honestly explored the history of Telugu Cinema that shined bright with legends like NTR, ANR, Savitri, LV Prasad and KV Reddy etc. They are the reason why everyone’s showing their love towards Mahanati. This is people’s success not ours. Mahanati is a tribute given to Savitri by the entire film industry,” Nag Ashwin said at a recent success party.
- Award-winning filmmaker announces a film on Kerala floods
- Bollywood star thrilled to share screen space with Nagarjuna
- Varma’s teaser hints at a faithful remake of Arjun Reddy
- Poll : What did you think of Varma’s teaser? ((Arjun Reddy remake)
- Poll : Who among these contestants will get eliminated today in Bigg Boss2?