The makers of hero Prabhas’ 21st project have officially announced the Bollywood beauty Deepika Padukone as the female lead in the film. Mahanati fame Nag Ashwin will direct the film which is expected to go on floors by this year-end.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz circulating among film circles is that Nag Ashwin is planning packed schedules for the film and is keen on wrapping up the entire shoot part by July 2021.
News is also that as the film is going to be a sci-fi thriller and includes a lot of VFX work, Nag Ashwin is planning to allocate close to six months’ for the post-production work and be ready with the final output by January 2022.
Now, this news comes as a major relief for fans as there will not be much delay in the film’s release..
Articles that might interest you:
- Yesteryear hero, Venu Thottempudi in Ravi Teja’s next
- Kamal demands the central govt to repeal the controversial Cinematography Amendment Bill
- Star Tamil hero to do an action-packed web series for Amazon
- Guntur Mirchi teaser – Mehboob Dil Se in action avatar
- Solid new poster of Sanjay Dutt as Adheera from KGF 2 out now
- Twists and turns to engage the audience in Timmarusu