Nag Ashwin is one of the most talented directors in the country. He has made headlines for his tweet that he has sent to railway minister Ashwini Vaishnaw.
Going into detail, today, the architectural designs of the yet-to-be-built railway station in Tirupathi were shared by Ashwini Vaishnaw and this did not go well with many.
One of them was Nag Ashwin who responded back to the minister. “Dear sir… as u might have seen in the comments…nobody likes this… The design looks like some generic western copy, some bad IT park… Tirupati is sacred, spiritual… let’s get ppl to design it who understand the rich architecture of India…and not this glass n steel copies,” Nag Ashwin wrote to the minister on Twitter.
Dear sir…as u might have seen in the comments…nobody likes this…The design looks like some generic western copy, some bad IT park… tirupati is sacred, spiritual…lets get ppl to design it who understand the rich architecture of India..and not this glass n steel copies🙏
— Nag Ashwin (@nagashwin7) May 31, 2022
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay’s Varasudu first single update is here
- I have waited 15 years for my Tamil debut – Ram
- Two big OTT giants approach Megastar Chiranjeevi?
- Bobby looking for a noted actor in Chiranjeevi’s next?
- Prabhas-Sandeep Vanga film- Star heroine approached?
- Netflix pays a bomb for Shahrukh Khan’s Jawan?