Megastar Chiranjeevi’s recently released patriotic drama, Sye Raa Narasimhareddy, is having a decent outing at the box-offices in the twin Telugu states. The film has collected nearly Rs 75 crore share in AP and Telangana and is all set to take the Dasara festive advantage from now on.
Needless to say, Chiru is happy with the grand response Sye Raa has been getting since its release. In a latest promotional event, Chiru revealed that he watched a special screening of Sye Raa along with hero Nagarjuna, Amala and his wife Surekha. “Nag got emotional after watching the movie and hugged me and couldn’t control his tears,” Chiru said.
Chiru also revealed all the tense moments he had experienced when Sye Raa’s first shows were underway. “DSP texted me saying that the first half was “superb”. But I was worried because he never texted me again after the second half. Even Bunny texted me saying that the Krishna district talk was quite positive. But I wasn’t excited yet. I was very disappointed that nobody had called me about the film’s response. Thankfully, positive reviews started coming in from the morning shows,” Chiru said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Indo-American actress opens up about her relationship with Kamal Haasan
- Mahesh Babu’s swim time with Gautam and Sitara
- Bigg Boss 4 gets a tentative launch date?
- Shivani Rajasekhar to finally make her acting debut
- Sonu Sood’s massive humanitarian gesture for over 12,000 migrants
- Prakash Raj lends a helping hand to migrant workers