Until a month ago, there were reports that Nagarjuna will star in the official remake of Kannada hit ‘Mythri’. Nag then announced that nothing has been finalised and that the remake rumours are not true. As per the fresh reports, Nag has finally given his nod for the remake and his longtime associate, GK, will be directing the film.
Based on the story of a slum dweller who participates in a quiz show to win 1 crore, the film talks about human triumph and social issues. Nag may reprise the role played by Kannada star Puneeth and a hunt is on to find the right actor to replace Mohanlal’s character. Actor Srikanth’s son, Roshan, will be seen in the role of a slum boy.
The film is expected to be launched soon after Nag finishes both his current films, ‘Soggade Chinni Nayana’ and his multi starrer with Karthi in Vamshi Paidipally direction.
- Latest title of Bunny-Trivkram film goes viral
- Boney Kapoor to remake cult Bollywood film in the south
- Nani to launch young hero’s teaser
- Press Note : “Majili all set for Huge release in US”
- Poll: Which of these two constituencies will Pawan Kalyan win from?
- RGV’s Lakshmi’s NTR gets a green signal from HC