Nagarjuna is the latest star to join the long list of celebrities who are bowled over by Sukumar’s latest blockbuster, Rangasthalam. This morning, Nag took to Twitter and appreciated the film’s hero Ram Charan for his incredible performance. He said that Charan simply lived in his role.
Nag went on to say that he is so very proud of his daughter-in-law and Rangasthalam’s Rama Lakshmi, Samantha. In her reply, Samantha tweeted back, saying “Thankyou maama”. In the past too, both Nag and Samantha exchanged a few tweets addressing each other in an amusing manner, much to the delight of their fans.
Thankyou maama 🤗🤗 https://t.co/PynNXZhouu
— Samantha Akkineni (@Samanthaprabhu2) April 12, 2018
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes
- AR Rahman makes amateur Telugu female singer an internet sensation
- Priyanka, Nick Jonas to wed in a royal palace in Jodhpur
- Pawan Kalyan escapes unhurt in a car accident