Nagarjuna is the latest star to join the long list of celebrities who are bowled over by Sukumar’s latest blockbuster, Rangasthalam. This morning, Nag took to Twitter and appreciated the film’s hero Ram Charan for his incredible performance. He said that Charan simply lived in his role.
Nag went on to say that he is so very proud of his daughter-in-law and Rangasthalam’s Rama Lakshmi, Samantha. In her reply, Samantha tweeted back, saying “Thankyou maama”. In the past too, both Nag and Samantha exchanged a few tweets addressing each other in an amusing manner, much to the delight of their fans.
Thankyou maama 🤗🤗 https://t.co/PynNXZhouu
— Samantha Akkineni (@Samanthaprabhu2) April 12, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Siddhu gives a fresh update on DJ Tillu 2
- Nithiin to launch Itlu Maredumilli Prajaneekam’s first song
- Prabhas’ Adipurush teaser sets new record in Bollywood
- RAPO 20: Series of updates to be out on Dussehra
- Bigg Boss 6 – Buzz picks up after Arohi’s elimination
- Teaser of Unstoppable With NBK 2 to be out at this time