Nagarjuna is the latest star to join the long list of celebrities who are bowled over by Sukumar’s latest blockbuster, Rangasthalam. This morning, Nag took to Twitter and appreciated the film’s hero Ram Charan for his incredible performance. He said that Charan simply lived in his role.
Nag went on to say that he is so very proud of his daughter-in-law and Rangasthalam’s Rama Lakshmi, Samantha. In her reply, Samantha tweeted back, saying “Thankyou maama”. In the past too, both Nag and Samantha exchanged a few tweets addressing each other in an amusing manner, much to the delight of their fans.
Thankyou maama 🤗🤗 https://t.co/PynNXZhouu
— Samantha Akkineni (@Samanthaprabhu2) April 12, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- NTR launches impressive trailer of Timmarusu
- Poll : What’s your take on Satyadev’s Timmarusu?
- Khiladi is back on track-Last schedule on
- Gully Rowdy’s censor done-Release in August
- Pic Talk: Pawan Kalyan as powerful cop Bheemla Nayak
- Regina-Nivetha Thomas multi-starrer goes on floors