For the first time, Nagarjuna and Nani have joined hands for a hilarious comedy entertainer, titled Devadas. The film is all set for a grand worldwide release on September 27. At a latest promotional event, the film’s producer Ashwini Dutt was all praises for Nag-Nagi’s chemistry.
“Nagarjuna and Nani’s on-screen chemistry will remind everyone of the legendary actors NTR and ANR’s chemistry in their yesteryear classic, Gundamma Katha,” said Ashwin Dutt. Although NTR and ANR had played brothers in Gundamma Katha, Nani plays an innocent doctor who lands in troubles due to Nag’s don character.
Akanksha Singh and Rashmika Mandanna are the leading ladies in Devadas. Manisharma is the music composer for the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Senior doctor in Mumbai raises voice against Kabir Singh
- Poll: Which of these performances of Samantha impressed you the most?
- Pre-Release event of Kalki called off-Here’s the reason
- Happening actress hikes her remuneration
- Adah Sharma pins hopes on Kalki
- Samantha to tour various cities for Oh Baby