For the first time, Nagarjuna and Nani have joined hands for a hilarious comedy entertainer, titled Devadas. The film is all set for a grand worldwide release on September 27. At a latest promotional event, the film’s producer Ashwini Dutt was all praises for Nag-Nagi’s chemistry.
“Nagarjuna and Nani’s on-screen chemistry will remind everyone of the legendary actors NTR and ANR’s chemistry in their yesteryear classic, Gundamma Katha,” said Ashwin Dutt. Although NTR and ANR had played brothers in Gundamma Katha, Nani plays an innocent doctor who lands in troubles due to Nag’s don character.
Akanksha Singh and Rashmika Mandanna are the leading ladies in Devadas. Manisharma is the music composer for the film.
- Sai Pallavi quite excited about her next
- Tamannaah hates to be called as Milky Beauty
- Award winning Art Director all set for directorial debut
- Kajal finally opens up about Chota K Naidu kissing controversy
- Rashmika turns college professor for her next