Nagarjuna has done it yet again. The charming hero, who is basking in the blockbuster successes of his last three films, has surpassed his own record in the US. Nag’s latest film, Oopiri, has grossed $1.539 million and overtook Manam’s lifetime overseas gross of $1.538 million at the end of Tuesday.
Oopiri is enjoying its steady run even in the twin Telugu states and Tamil Nadu, as the movie has so far minted close to 45 crore share from its Telugu and Tamil versions. Also starring Karthi, Oopiri has once again proved that good content presented in an entertaining manner will always find support from movie lovers.
Vamshi Paidipally directed this light-hearted entertainer and Prasad V Potluri produced it. Tamannaah played the female lead in this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Salman Khan to resume shooting for Radhe soon
- Bihar town pays tribute to SSR in a unique manner
- Virata Parvam director in talks with a star hero for his next
- Film with Pawan Kalyan will be a treat for fans: Harish Shankar
- RGV’s Power Star to have a direct Pawan Kalyan connection?
- After Kamal, Rajinikanth extends support to ailing senior actor