Nagarjuna is going all out to shape his son Akhil’s career. In fact, he is going to take a break from the shoot of his upcoming film with RGV to focus on Akhil’s Hello release and promotions. Naturally, expectations are high from Akhil’s second film which has been directed by Vikram Kumar.
In a recent interview, talking about Akhil’s childhood and upbringing Nagarjuna revealed several interesting details. Apparently, he never imposed what career path to choose for Akhil but wanted him to excel in anything he chooses.
“One strict rules which Amala and I had was that we are going to give our child complete independence and freedom of thought. We didn’t want to impose anything on him, but we just guided him. So, he grew up as an independent child who is confident about his own choices. Yes, he has made mistakes, but it’s not bad to make mistakes,” Nagarjuna said.
Articles that might interest you:
- RRR likely to postpone again?
- Shah Rukh and Salman to team up for a multi-starrer?
- Noted Bollywood producer’s daughters in hospital due to Coronavirus
- Huge change in Shalini Pandey’s Bollywood debut
- Gopichand supports 1,000 poor families
- Balayya-Boyapati film delays further?