Preparations are going on in full swing for Manmadhudu’s sequel. The film marks actor turned director Rahul Ravindran’s second directorial venture and it will feature Nagarjuna as the main lead. The sequel is expected to be launched on March 12. The film’s first schedule will take place in Portugal.
Meanwhile, the latest reports reveal that Nagarjuna has roped in talented young music composer Chaitan Bharadwaj of RX100 fame to score the soundtrack for Manmadhudu’s sequel. Apparently, Nag was quite impressed with Chaitan’s work in RX100 and decided to sign him up for Manmadhudu 2, as this film too is a romantic entertainer. Chaitan has reportedly begun composing the tunes already.
Incidentally, RX100 actress Payal Rajput is said to have been roped in as one of the leading ladies in Manmadhudu 2. However, we will have to wait for an official announcement confirming the speculation about Payal being part of this project. Nagarjuna will be producing the film under Annapurna Studios banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Hanu Raghavapudi-Dulquer Salman film put on hold?
- Netflix announces streaming date of Janhvi Kapoor’s Gunjan Saxena
- Sushanth Singh’s girlfriend demands CBI enquiry
- Lockdown Review : Undekhi – Hindi series on Sony Liv
- Vijay Deverakonda becomes the first South Indian hero to pull off this feat
- Aadhi Pinisetty’s love life becomes a hot topic