Preparations are going on in full swing for Manmadhudu’s sequel. The film marks actor turned director Rahul Ravindran’s second directorial venture and it will feature Nagarjuna as the main lead. The sequel is expected to be launched on March 12. The film’s first schedule will take place in Portugal.
Meanwhile, the latest reports reveal that Nagarjuna has roped in talented young music composer Chaitan Bharadwaj of RX100 fame to score the soundtrack for Manmadhudu’s sequel. Apparently, Nag was quite impressed with Chaitan’s work in RX100 and decided to sign him up for Manmadhudu 2, as this film too is a romantic entertainer. Chaitan has reportedly begun composing the tunes already.
Incidentally, RX100 actress Payal Rajput is said to have been roped in as one of the leading ladies in Manmadhudu 2. However, we will have to wait for an official announcement confirming the speculation about Payal being part of this project. Nagarjuna will be producing the film under Annapurna Studios banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted Hindi producer eyes Rashmika for his film?
- Bollywood superstar to announce Master’s Hindi remake?
- Master, Vakeel Saab, November Story and Krack in IMDb’s top 10 Indian movies
- Rajamouli eager to resume RRR shoot
- Poll : Post Shankar’s film which director should Ram Charan work with?
- National award-winning stunt co-ordinators join Kamal-Lokesh’s Vikram