Actor Akkineni Nagarjuna is currently in New York and he is visiting some of the more iconic temples in the area. He has shared a photo of a Ganesh temple from NY and Nagarjuna seems to be thrilled with this devotional place.
Nag praised the temple and its priests for the cleanliness and positive atmosphere of the shrine. Nagarjuna is currently moulding himself for a devotional film that will be directed by K. Raghavendra Rao. Pre-production work of this movie is in full swing.
Nagarjuna and K. Raghavendra Rao have teamed up successfully for Annamayya and Sri Rama Dasu.
- Jersey girl upset with no change in the film industry after #MeToo
- Date locked for Majili pre-release event
- This B-town star to make Telugu debut?
- Dubsmash girl to make Telugu debut with this film!
- If I don’t get a National Award, then it’ll question its credibility: Kangana
- Vishnu’s Voter gets a good boost