Actor Akkineni Nagarjuna is currently in New York and he is visiting some of the more iconic temples in the area. He has shared a photo of a Ganesh temple from NY and Nagarjuna seems to be thrilled with this devotional place.
Nag praised the temple and its priests for the cleanliness and positive atmosphere of the shrine. Nagarjuna is currently moulding himself for a devotional film that will be directed by K. Raghavendra Rao. Pre-production work of this movie is in full swing.
Nagarjuna and K. Raghavendra Rao have teamed up successfully for Annamayya and Sri Rama Dasu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tollywood banner acquires Malayalam hit Kappela’s remake rights
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s Butta Bomma crosses a new milestone
- Noted music composer to act in a film based on Rajiv Gandhi’s assassination?
- Cobra producer’s kind gesture wins hearts
- Venkatesh’s producer files a lawsuit
- Mahesh Babu’s supercool picture wows fans