Akkineni Nagarjuna is one man who is giving all the young heroes a run for their money. Even at this age, he looks extremely fit and is doing some interesting roles. Currently, he is giving finishing touches to his latest flick Soggade Chinni Nayana which is up for release this Sankranthi.
Talking about the film, Nag revealed that he saw a lot of his dad’s earlier films for inspiration and also to get his look right, Nag wore one of his dad’s antique wrist watch from the 1960’s.
Lavanya Tripathi and Ramya Krishna are the female leads in this film which has music by Anup Rubens. Kalyan Krishna is the director.
- Jersey’s latest Nizam collections
- Massive disappointment for Nikhil
- Rana in news again- Lean look becomes hot topic
- Trivikram continues Aravindha Sametha sentiment for AA19
- Directors of Mahesh’s 25 movies to grace Maharshi’s pre-release event?
- Jersey, Majili & Chitralahari latest Krishna collections