Akkineni Nagarjuna is one man who is giving all the young heroes a run for their money. Even at this age, he looks extremely fit and is doing some interesting roles. Currently, he is giving finishing touches to his latest flick Soggade Chinni Nayana which is up for release this Sankranthi.
Talking about the film, Nag revealed that he saw a lot of his dad’s earlier films for inspiration and also to get his look right, Nag wore one of his dad’s antique wrist watch from the 1960’s.
Lavanya Tripathi and Ramya Krishna are the female leads in this film which has music by Anup Rubens. Kalyan Krishna is the director.
- Kamal Haasan undergoes look test for Indian 2
- Pooja Hegde reveals fun side of Akshay Kumar
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?
- 2.0’s producer, director donate huge for cyclone victims