Akkineni Nagarjuna is one man who is giving all the young heroes a run for their money. Even at this age, he looks extremely fit and is doing some interesting roles. Currently, he is giving finishing touches to his latest flick Soggade Chinni Nayana which is up for release this Sankranthi.
Talking about the film, Nag revealed that he saw a lot of his dad’s earlier films for inspiration and also to get his look right, Nag wore one of his dad’s antique wrist watch from the 1960’s.
Lavanya Tripathi and Ramya Krishna are the female leads in this film which has music by Anup Rubens. Kalyan Krishna is the director.
- YSR’s biopic Yatra to be wrapped up in a single schedule
- Leading production house bags RC12 theatrical rights
- Telugu filmmaker’s Chinese film gets bigger
- Irrfan Khan pens a moving note from London as he battles a rare cancer
- Versatile artiste’s key role in Mahesh25